Digital print does make a difference…
- MESSAGING: Variable digital print (VDP) fosters 1:1 conversations.
- QUALITY: The quality of today’s digital printers does indeed rival traditional offset press.
- QUANTITY: Cost for setup and minimums negligible to non-existent. Small runs cost less. Variable runs cost less. Testing costs less.
- INVENTORY: From printer straight to production. All production at DME is under one roof. Waste is not a factor. Inventory is not needed.
- SPEED: Vastly reduced turn times.
- COST: Significant savings based on all of the above.
- IMPACT: See ALL OF THE ABOVE.