Careers at DME
An environment of encouragement.
We're always looking for new talent
As marketing evolves, so does the demand for creative, strategic and energetic talent. Think you’re smart, driven and talented? Join the DME team! Whether we have a posted opening or not, we are always looking for exceptional talent, so don’t hesitate to send your resume.
Mallsystems CSR and Fulfillment Specialist
Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Position to fill: Immediately
Orders inventory timely to fulfill redemption orders as quickly as possible, maintains multiple reports keeping track of inventory, resolves slow shipping issues or product issues, builds and maintains relationships with vendors and clients, interacts with multiple DME departments – Accounting, Technology, Graphics, Sales, Warehouse. Specialist will have strong organizational and effective communication skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, comfortable with communicating by both phone and email. Responsible to build and maintain relationships with vendors and clients. Position involves learning on multi-platforms to perform the required tasks. Future development of the position will evolve into more complex inventory management/speculation ordering and product sourcing.
- Orders both blank and decorated products on a set schedule to fulfill redemption and data collection programs;
- Adjusts PO pricing from order confirmations – communicate changes to Product Manager;
- Analyzes and manages inventory records for sales staff and management;
- Tracks product deliveries and production schedules for adherence to end user dates;
- Reviews art proofs and coordinates approvals or changes with sales team and vendors;
- Responsible to collect and update data for the Unshipped report and resolve aged orders;
- Follows up on products either on backorder or substituted with vendor, client, sales & customer;
- Reviews UPS billing statements for drop ship programs and updates order shipping records as applicable;
- Reconciles and closes out vendor invoices as related to the purchase orders for the accounting department;
- Provides CSR responses on orders with fulfillment issues – responses to internal requests and directly to the customer as needed;
- Adds and/or edits product and pricing tables for the store sites as directed;
- Assists with collegiate licensing of products and art;
- Assists with preparation of special reports to clients as requested;
- Warehouse work with inventory as needed – must be able to lift/move 50 lbs;
- Other job tasks as requested/needed to accomplish departmental assignments.
Fitness center with personal training and nutrition consulting
Salary and merit increases.
Dental/vision and supplemental insurances
With matching contributions
Work flexibility and a generous PTO policy
A fun environment is a productive environment.