Careers at DME
An environment of encouragement.
We're always looking for new talent
As marketing evolves, so does the demand for creative, strategic and energetic talent. Think you’re smart, driven and talented? Join the DME team! Whether we have a posted opening or not, we are always looking for exceptional talent, so don’t hesitate to send your resume.
Digital Print Operator Role
DME Delivers is looking for a hardworking and motivated individual to join our production team in an entry level Digital Print Operator role.
Available shifts:1. Noon – 8:30 pm (swing shift)
2. 4:00 pm – Midnight (2nd shift)
- Perform daily production activities related to the operation of the HP Indigo Digital Printer/Press and Xeikon Digital Presses
- Could also be open to learning wide format printing and cutting
- Follow job schedule to insure jobs are running on schedule and delivered in accordance with expectations
- Prepare and load printers with substrate for production
- Utilize software for production and print operations; learn new software as needed
- Troubleshoot job or machine for errors and repair as needed
- Maintain quality by performing quality checks
- Perform daily/weekly and monthly maintenance and report issues as needed
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments at the same time
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good mechanical knowledge a plus
- Flexibility, including the ability to work overtime as needed
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Email Kim Weaver | firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: DME Delivers, LLC.
Position: Graphic Designer (Full-Time)
Work Hours: M-F
Start Date: Immediately
Are you a fan of college sports? If yes, chances are, you have seen our work then! DME and its collection of brands have worked with 300 of the nation’s biggest colleges and universities including the University of Florida, University of Alabama, and University of Minnesota. DME is seeking a talented and creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and digital media. The successful candidate should have a deep understanding of Adobe’s CC programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign as well as have experience working with large-format print and WordPress. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project. Applicants with experience organizing and completing multiple projects at once will be given prime consideration.
Graphic Designer responsibilities and duties:
- Work on 4+ projects simultaneously depending on client workload ranging from print, vector and digital mediums.
- Reverse engineer work samples and files supplied by the client and apply them to your artwork.
- Meet with client to determine clear and concise art direction.
- Proof work for grammatical and design errors before printing.
- Mock-up product designs and proofs for client approval.
- Vector client supplied raster artwork and prepare for print.
- Prepare artwork for print or digital mediums.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art, Marketing or any other related field
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Experience in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, or large-format pritning is a huge plus.
- Proficient working with WordPress. HTML 5 and CSS skills is a bonus.
- Comfortable working in CMYK, RGB and Pantone color spaces.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from art director, peers and clients.
- Comfortable working in a Mac or PC environment.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- Can complete multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Self-starter and is able to start a project with little direction.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
Email Chris Moberg | email@example.com
Fitness center with personal training and nutrition consulting
Salary and merit increases.
Dental/vision and supplemental insurances
With matching contributions
Work flexibility and a generous PTO policy
A fun environment is a productive environment.