- Messaging: When strategically utilizing intelligent data segmentation, variable digital print (VDP) enables many 1:1 conversations.
- Quality: The quality of today’s digital printers does indeed rival the traditional offset printing process. Test it yourself and you will be amazed.
- Quantity: Cost for setup is negligible. Small runs cost less. Variable runs cost less. Testing costs less.
- Speed: Digital print offers fast print and vastly reduced turn times.
- Paper Stocks: We run a wide variety of coated and uncoated stocks, some of which are not often seen in mailboxes today. We can run more than one stock in the same print run. Ask about the newest finishes that we are always experimenting with.
- Paper Sizes: With Xeikon’s roll fed capability, length is not an issue. HP offers wider image areas.
- Cost: Digital print offers significant campaign savings based on the above.
- Marketing Impact: SEE ALL OF THE ABOVE.
DME continues to deliver the right machine for the right project.