20 Questions You Should Ask Before Choosing a Printing and Fulfillment Partner
Whether your goal is saving time, saving money, automating processes, reducing turnaround time, eliminating waste, improving flexibility or increasing efficiency, partnering with a print and fulfillment service provider can be a smart move for your business.
Here is a list of the 20 most common questions printing and fulfillment service providers are asked. They also happen to play the largest role in helping you narrow down and select the perfect partner for your needs. Let’s dive right in!
- Is everything done in-house?
- What types of equipment do you have?
- Which shipping providers do you use?
- How are international orders handled?
- Where is your business located?
- Where are your distribution centers?
- What is your turnaround time?
- Do you work with any clients who have products and needs similar to ours?
- Do you offer variable-data printing and print on-demand?
- What type of integration is offered for sending orders and receiving confirmations?
- Can we use our own custom packaging and promotional insert pieces in orders?
- Is the entire process automated?
- What is your accuracy rate?
- How long have you been in business, and is your business stable?
- What type of reporting do you provide?
- Do you pass shipping discounts down to us?
- Do you offer logistics for multiple-point shipments?
- What will it cost?
- Do you charge any additional fees? (Ex. stocking, warehousing, picking, international, etc.)
- Why would you be the best choice for our particular business needs?
Depending on your specific business needs, the top 20 questions may change slightly. This list is a good starting point to ask prospective print and fulfillment partners in order to help determine which vendor is the best fit for you and your business requirements.
If you’re in need of a partner, make sure to check out our fulfillment services page contact us for more information..